🔴 LIVE — Updated every 10 minutes
👤 -- reading now 🌡 Nairobi
Breaking
HomeGeneralTrump says he called off new…
General

Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states

Kahawa Tungu May 18, 2026 15h ago ⏱ 1 min read 👁 9 views
Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states
Image via Kahawa Tungu
📋 Article Summary
115 words
US President Donald Trump said he is holding off a military attack on Iran planned for Tuesday at the request of Gulf states as “serious negotiations are now taking place”. In a post on Truth Social, he said he had… US President Donald Trump said he is holding off a military attack on Iran planned for Tuesday at the request of Gulf states as “serious negotiations are now taking place”. In a post on Truth Social, he said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United [...] The post Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states appeared first on Kahawatungu.
Continue Reading
Full story on Kahawa Tungu
Read Full Story →
🔗 Clicking will take you to kahawatungu.com
Share this story: WhatsApp X/Twitter Facebook
👁 People Also Read
Shunning of varsities a rising education crisis
General

Shunning of varsities a rising education crisis

The waning allure of a university degree can be attributed to a lack of employable skills.

Read
KE
Summit was opportunity to reimagine a safe Nairobi
General

Summit was opportunity to reimagine a safe Nairobi

Every street should be as well-lit at night as the State House was recently during the...

Read
Matatu Strike Disrupts Transport in Parts of Country as Police Move to Restore Order
General

Matatu Strike Disrupts Transport in Parts of Country as Police Move to Restore Order

Transport has been disrupted in several parts of the country following a nationwide matatu strike on Monday, May 18, 2026,…

Read
KE
Ensure rugby tournament success
General

Ensure rugby tournament success

Kenya will host the fifth edition of the Rugby Africa Women’s Cup from May 23 to 31.

Read